Visual story: Inside Claude AI’s Discovery of a CRISPR-Like Enzyme

Claude AI Finds ART: What Scientists Know About the CRISPR-Like System

I tried something new for this story, a visual explainer to breakdown how Claude AI identified a previously uncharacterized biological system called ART.

Instead of just reading this story, swipe through the slides to see the science, what researchers found, what remains unknown, and why it’s being called - CRISPR-like.

Would love to know what you think of this format.

View the visual story on MedBound Times:

Would you trust AI to guide the search for new biological discoveries?

2 Likes

I found this visual explainer really helpful in getting a quick grasp of the discovery. I don’t think we can fully depend on AI in guiding us to search for new biological discoveries- AI can make mistakes sometimes.

1 Like

This format is good! It covers all the main information in slide format so that it becomes easy to understand.

1 Like

The information is displayed in a concise way so great format ! AI can be useful in finding research gaps and other things related to research but I would not trust fully trust it as we need to fact check and have an actual mentor to guide us