I use AI for understanding concepts better , finding answers to questions or make flashcards. I have observed that starting to use Claude was one of the best decisions as it does make more systematic and better guide pdfs than chat GPT. Its also tends to makes lesser mistakes.
I prefer using Claude for detailed explanation of concepts as well as to make summaries of my notes/ materials. Chat gpt is useful for when we want quick answers or direct solutions without understanding much steps. It also depends on the subject.
Has anyone else observed the difference in Claude and Chat GPT ? Share your thoughts on which platform do you think has better features
I agree that both platforms have their strengths. Claude can be useful for structured, detailed explanations, while ChatGPT is great for quick answers, brainstorming, and interactive learning. Ultimately, the best choice depends on the task and how you prefer to learn.
Claude definitely provides better responses as compared to Chat GPT. Answers provided by Chat GPT are more generic and helps in understanding the overview of the topic. Notebook LM is a good AI tool which helps to summarise the topic and answers our queries based on the pdf of our study material. it also generates flashcards and mind maps which are very useful when revising.
I have used Notebook LM , the flashcards feature is pretty useful. The issue is that we can use only pdfs or existing materials to make the flashcards, not our handwritten digital notes. Does anyone know websites that accept handwritten digital notes to make flashcards ?