AI Tools that transformed my Learning Journey

As a pharmacy student juggling theory, practicals, and research, I found myself constantly looking for smarter ways to manage time and understand complex topics. That’s when I started exploring AI tools — not just for fun, but as serious academic support.

Here are a few that made a real difference in how I study, communicate, and stay updated in pharma and healthcare.

Merlin AI

  • summarize any content piece and suggest replies as well.

anysummary AI

  • Analyze any Books, Audio files, interview videos, Docs, Excel and create summary for ease

Claude AI

  • gives you real time information, allow you to upload any files for free, trained on more data than chatgpt

Yoodli AI

  • helps u provide real time feedback, helps you in improving communication skills in private.

Perplexity AI

  • Better choice for students involved in research, provide up to date findings.

Drop more suggestions :backhand_index_pointing_down:

5 Likes

Informative!

Same here
It works half of our work

Chatgpt

Thanks for Sharing this information

AI is very useful if used effectively. thanks for this information.

Informative

Really informative !!

Even Google gemini, Chat gpt, Notebook LM are great too.