Free Grammar & Editing Classes (Medical Writing)

Are you holding back from writing because you’re terrified of grammar? :cross_mark:

You want to share your thoughts, build a portfolio, or write content—but that constant fear of making mistakes stops you before you even type the first word.

If you find yourself relying heavily on automated tools without actually understanding why a correction was made, you don’t have to worry anymore.

Hi, I’m Himani Negi. :waving_hand:

With 3+ years of experience in Content Writing, Editing, and SEO, I’ve mentored more than 100+ interns. Time and again, they’ve shared how grammar hesitation holds them back. Based strictly on that real-world feedback, I am launching a dedicated series to help you break through that barrier!

I am starting a series of FREE classes beginning October 11th!

We are going to strip away the confusion and learn grammar completely from scratch.

  • :writing_hand: Writing: How to construct clear, powerful sentences.
  • :magnifying_glass_tilted_left: Editing: How to spot and fix your own mistakes confidently.
  • :speaking_head: Mode of Instruction: Hindi & English (explained simply so you can learn concepts comfortably!).

Stop letting grammar rules stand between you and your career goals.

:rocket: Hurry up and register yourself right now!

[:backhand_index_pointing_down: Click here to fill out the Google Form and secure your spot]
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwmSl_MODVztMHS_pJMnVxLBYqU8Evf5Mvkdrq_aZr-iLm9g/viewform)

writing #Grammar #ContentWriting #SEO #Editing #FreeLearning #SkillDevelopment #Copywriting #Mentorship